WARNING! DANGER! READ THESE RULES BEFORE YOU HIRE A MISSISSIPPI LAWYER AND THEN READ MY BOOK!
1. Does your lawyer have a license to practice law in Mississippi? This is ABSOLUTELY CRUCIAL to your case. Believe it or not, there are MANY lawyers who advertise on TV and they don’t have a license! You wouldn’t hire a doctor without a Mississippi Medical License! Why? Because you already know that it is dangerous using your own common sense. The same is true for lawyers. It is dangerous! I’ve written a report about this that you MUST read! Go to www.NoBarLicense.com to get it for FREE!
2. Is the Mississippi lawyer you are calling to hire going to be the lawyer who actually handles your case? Again, this is crucial. I’ve written a book about this also. Why would you hire someone if they aren’t the person who is going to help you? I mean, would you hire a doctor to operate on you and then find out he is not going to do the operation? No! So why would you hire a lawyer and then later find out that he is not your lawyer? Stupid!
3. Is your lawyer a specialist? If you were in an accident, whether it was Mississippi car wreck, worker’s comp accident, longshore accident or trucking accident, I’ve written a book about all 4 types of law. BEFORE you hire a lawyer, read it first! I REVEAL SECRETS that most lawyers and insurance companies don’t want you to know.
4. Is your lawyer telling you that you might not need a lawyer? If he’s not, then he is probably just fishing for cases trying to take yours even though he knows he can’t get a good settlement for you. I TURN DOWN more cases than I accept. Why? Read any of my books to find out why.
5. From the lawyers on tv to the supposedly “prominent” lawyers in Mississippi, I’ve found that a BUNCH and I mean a BUNCH of them don’t know what in the heck they are doing? Don’t believe me? I bet you don’t because most lawyers you can’t trust as far as you can throw them. I’m a lawyer and I don’t trust any of them either. BUT, I can prove it. If you were in a Mississippi Trucking Accident, read my book about it. I REVEAL questions that your lawyer will be able to answer if he is an expert in trucking litigation. If he can’t answer them, DON’T WALK BUT RUN OUT OF HIS OFFICE or if you are on the phone HANG UP IMMEDIATELY!