FREE Book, Top 5 Mistakes That Can WRECK Your Mississippi Longshore Case. Do You Really Need A Pascagoula Longshore Lawyer?
Get my FREE Book, Top 5 Mistakes That Can Wreck Your Mississippi Longshore Case.
BEFORE You Hire A Lawyer. . .
BEFORE You Talk To The Insurance Company. . .
Read My FREE Book about Longshore Accidents In Pascagoula And Gulfport, Mississippi.
My Book REVEALS:
***Why You Should Hire A Licensed Mississippi Lawyer (WATCH OUT: Most TV Lawyers Do Not Have A Mississippi Bar License)
***Whether You Should Give A Recorded Statement To The Insurance Company
***Whether You Should Sign The Forms The Insurance Company Wants You To Sign
***Do You Have The Right To Get Your Own Doctor?
After reading my FREE Book, you will DISCOVER HIDDEN SECRETS that Lawyers and Insurance Companies don’t want you to know.
To get the book, all you have to do is give me your name, address, telephone number, and email and I will send it to you for FREE! Just put this information in the little boxes WAY DOWN below on this page and you will get it immediately!
Trusting Lawyers – Do You Really Need A Pascagoula Longshore Lawyer?
I know how hard it is to trust lawyers.
I don’t trust most of them and I am one!
This is why I let my clients do the talking for me.
My website is filled with satisfied clients who will tell you what I did for them.
My client, Ida Mae Lundy, wanted to tell you about me. She is from Hurley, Mississippi.
She was hurt at Northrop Grumman in Pascagoula and hurt her shoulder.
She ended up needing a Pascagoula Longshore Lawyer.
Just click on Pascagoula Longshore Accident and listen to what she has to say.
There are lot of other videos from my clients in every area of law that I practice.
Regardless of whether you try to hire me or not, I urge you to READ MY BOOK, BEFORE your hire any lawyer (and this includes BEFORE you try to hire me!).
If you were you injured in a Longshore Accident in Pascagoula or Gulfport or anywhere, read my book BEFORE you talk to the insurance company and BEFORE you hire any lawyer.
The Longshore statutes are designed to help injured workers get by if the worst should happen.
The Department of Labor oversees the laws and regulations that govern the responsibilities of an employer if an employee is injured on the job.
The most an employer is required to pay an injured worker per week in most cases is sixty-six and two-thirds of their average weekly age. For a single breadwinner with a wife and two children, this may not be enough to cover the mortgage and make your car payments.
So if you are here, I’m guessing that you got hurt at work at Ingalls or some other shipbuilding employer.
I hope you are okay and the injuries aren’t serious.
I’m assuming you are a Longshore worker and you think you might need a Pascagoula Longshore Lawyer.
Let me give you an example of what can happen to you in this kind of accident.
Suppose you lost your right arm in an accident that was not your fault.
Now, you can no longer work as a Longshore worker and you have a serious, permanent injury due to your work injury.
Yet, the Department of Labor may limit the number of weeks that you are entitled to recover for the injury.
Kind of stupid isn’t it?
I urge you to read my book because it can help with the complex and difficult Longshore and Harbor Worker’s Compensation Act waters.
When you consider that many of these injuries will most certainly affect not your ability to earn a living, but also the quality and enjoyment of life that you will lose, the amount you, an injured worker, gets just isn’t a lot sometimes.
Those figures seem unfair and unjust, and often leave you with a lack of faith in a system that stamps such cheap estimates on the value of your quality of life. But if you think the Longshore figures are unfair, then you’ll think even less of your employer and you’ll learn to hate insurance companies, who are ultimately responsible for paying an injured worker for the injury.
Of course, despite the maximum amounts an injured Longshore worker like you should get, whenever possible, insurance companies look for ways to keep payouts extremely low.
To stick it to you, the Longshore insurance company will challenge the validity of your injury claim, even in the most obvious cases of employer neglect and dereliction. “You’re lucky to be getting anything at all” is the general attitude you’ll encounter when dealing with hostile insurance companies.
It’s a no holds barred fight. They will resist, insist, intimidate, and aggravate you.
They want you to quit and give in.
It’s nothing personal. Wearing your down is simply more cost-efficient than paying them what he will truly need and deserve.
Insurance companies are like bookies. Whether you win or lose, they always win.
Find Out If You Really Need A Pascagoula Longshore Lawyer
If you’ve been hurt at work, read my book.
It will help you decide if you need a Pascagoula Longshore Lawyer.
You might not.
AFTER (and ONLY after) you have read my book should you consider hiring a lawyer for your longshore injury.
Doing anything before that I think is silly.
Do remember that I LIMIT the number of cases that I take. And, I am VERY selective about the cases I take. After you read my book, if you think your cases qualifies (and it might not) then call or email me.
To get the FREE Book, Top 5 Mistakes That Can WRECK Your Mississippi Longshore Case, put your name, address, telephone number, and email in the boxes below:
You agree that by filling out the form BELOW that you are not an insurance company or a lawyer and that you are not working for a lawyer in any capacity (my book is not available to lawyers or insurance companies).
By the way, I HATE spam as much as you do.
I will NEVER give out your information to anyone!
But, I must have your information.
How else can I send you the book???
P.S. Don’t forget, BEFORE You Hire A Lawyer, Read My FREE Book, Top 5 Mistakes That Can WRECK Your Mississippi Longshore Case, FIRST! You can get it by putting your name, address, telephone number, and email in the boxes right above this line. Jay Foster – Mississippi Car Wreck, Trucking Accident, And Workers Comp Lawyer
Library for Mississippi Attorney Longshore Accidents:
- Mississippi Longshore Accidents – Determining Average Weekly WageHow do I figure out my average weekly wage for Mississippi longshore accidents? The answer is here.
- Average weekly wage – longshore accidents.Determining average weekly wage – longshore accidents.
- Average weekly wage questions for workmans comp? I have answers.Average weekly wage longshore injury
- Mississippi Longshore Accidents and Injuries – Are Subsequent Injuries Caused By Medical Treatment Covered?Mississippi Longshore Accidents and Injuries – Are Subsequent Injuries Caused By Medical Treatment Covered?
- Mississippi Longshore Accidents and Injuries – What Employees Are Covered By the Longshore Workers’ Compensation Act?Mississippi Longshore Accidents and Injuries – What Employees Are Covered By the Longshore Workers’ Compensation Act?
- Mississippi Longshore Accidents and Injuries – What Does An Injured Worker Have To Prove?Mississippi Longshore Accidents and Injuries – What Does An Injured Worker Have To Prove?
- Attending Physicians Supplementary Report – Longshore Accidents [PDF]Attending Physicians Supplementary Report – Longshore Accidents
- Employees Claim for Compensation – Longshore Accidents [PDF]Employees Claim for Compensation – Longshore Accidents
- Prehearing Statement – Longshore Accidents [PDF]Prehearing Statement – Longshore Accidents
- Request for Examination or Treatment – Longshore Accidents [PDF]Request for Examination or Treatment Longshore Accidents
- Longshore Employee Claim for Compensation [PDF]Longshore Accidents, Employee’s Claim for Compensation